Iv tried messing with Xsplit settings but with no luck and tryd the whole bandwidth tester to find the best location but that didn't work as well.
I have good Internet hears my speed. http://www.speedtest.net/result/1894390465.png
And a good computer.
Any thing would help thx. and if you have any recommendations on settings would be great iv set them to what i think would be good but maybe that not wright.
- XSplit User
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:28 pm
- Location: Tampa FL
- CPU: I7 2700k @4.2
- RAM: 16g corsair vengeance
- Graphics Card: Evga GTX570 Classified
- Operating System: Windows 7 64bit
- Internet Connection: Avg. Download: 38-43mbps Upload: 4.5-5.2 Mbps