Support & Community Forum
Get answers from our staff and other members of the XSplit community!

Multiple Computer Streaming?

Ask for general help about Broadcaster.
Forum rules 1. Consult the FAQ and do a quick forum search first.
2. Post your hardware and internet specs in your profile before creating a thread.

Multiple Computer Streaming?

by Tableaux » Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:47 pm

Hey there,

So I am going to a small event where we are aiming to just sit around playing games, and we thought it might be fun to stream it. So I was wondering, how possible is it to stream from multiple computers? Will it require a lot of setting up? Or is it simply not possible?

Thanks.
Tableaux
XSplit User

Re: Multiple Computer Streaming?

by Ezkeraz » Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:24 am

You can do it in 2 ways:

- If you have a capture card (you may need more depending on the number of PCs you plan to add), you can set the capture card/s on the PC that will be streaming. After that, just connect the other PCs to those capture cards, so that the streaming PC will be able to get the footage from them properly.

- You can also try using Local streaming feature from XSplit. You only need a LAN connection for the PCs, but a premium license is required. Here's a helpful guide on how to set it up:
http://blog.hemp-society.de/2012/10/how ... aming.html
Then I was a brand-spanking new freshman university student and countless doors to the mystical treasure that is known as that 'rose-colored campus life' lay open before me. I was half-swooned with glee. And the one I chose was...!

Image Like us on Facebook Image Follow us on Twitter
Ezkeraz
Support Staff