Support & Community Forum
Get answers from our staff and other members of the XSplit community!

Xsplit stream problem

Ask for general help about Broadcaster.
Forum rules 1. Consult the FAQ and do a quick forum search first.
2. Post your hardware and internet specs in your profile before creating a thread.

Xsplit stream problem

by Claws88 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:47 am

Hello i'm from Argentina and im trying to stream with xsplit. The problem is this; when i use xsplit i got randoms frame drops (horrible ones btw). And i was testing with the "test bandwidth". My upload there are from 1kb to 350kbps and SOMETIMES 480kbps. BUT this is not true at all because if i use (if i cant put those names tell me and edit this post) Wirecast or FME my upload its always 700 - 750kbps with not frame drops. So what can be the problem here? why when i use xsplit my upload is so unstable, and with the others 2 i can use my max upload with no problem?

my upload is 768kbps. I stream on Twitch TV.
Last edited by Claws88 on Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Claws88
XSplit User
CPU: Core 2 Duo E7500
RAM: 4gb DDR3
Graphics Card: Geforce 9800 gt
Operating System: Windows 7 (64bits)
Capture Card: EasyCap (USB)
Internet Connection: 6mb /0.768kbps

Re: Xsplit stream problem

by RobinJack0r » Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:20 am

Hey there, could you please read the orange box appearing above your post and add your hardware internet specs to your profile? This can help us a lot in helping you :)

For your actual problem my first idea would be trying the TCPRelay software one of our Forum Members "invented". Check this thread: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=7159&hilit=rtmp+forward
Seeing you had no bandwidth problems with other software this tool might be able to help you.

If you have more than one server location you can try to stream to, please also try another one and see if xsplit produces normal bitrates there. A server with a higher ping / or which is further away can still have a better connection (more constant).

All results can help the developers pinpoint your problem further, so don´t forget to report if it worked ;)
RobinJack0r
Premium User and Moderator
CPU: I7 4770
RAM: 8GB DDR3
Graphics Card: ATI 7850 2GB
Operating System: Win 8.1
Capture Card: Avermedia C127
Internet Connection: 64 / 5

Re: Xsplit stream problem

by Claws88 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:19 pm

Sorry about before, now i have my hardware specs in my profile ^^. i tried with TCRdelay and its the same, could be a ISP problem? they told me wasnt limitation about my upload...but i dont believe them, there exist some way to test this?. or some port?
Claws88
XSplit User
CPU: Core 2 Duo E7500
RAM: 4gb DDR3
Graphics Card: Geforce 9800 gt
Operating System: Windows 7 (64bits)
Capture Card: EasyCap (USB)
Internet Connection: 6mb /0.768kbps