Driver software version: HDPVR 1.7.30059.1
1. Conect Wii to HDPVR.
2. Turn on HDPVR.
3. Turn on Wii.
4. Plug HDPVR into PC.
5. Turn on XSplit.
6. Add HDPVR as camera. Wii menu visible in video window.
7. Run any Gamecube software on Wii.
Result before most recent automatic update: Camera would flicker and be unavailable for a few seconds, then continue streaming from the Gamecube game.
Result after most recent automatic update: Camera becomes unavailable and never recovers. Rebooting the HDPVR can sometimes get it to stream the Gamecube came for a few minutes, after which it stops working again.
What changed in that update?
- XSplit User
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:05 pm
- CPU: 8x Intel Core i7 CPU
- RAM: 9.99 GB
- Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 5850
- Operating System: Windows 7 64bit
- Capture Card: Hauppauge HD PVR Capture Device
- Internet Connection: download/upload