But when I try to do it the Title Plugin Settings screen just freezes and I can't do anything in it.
I looked a bit into this and it seems that Microsoft is shipping a heavily crippled version off Adobe Flash Player 11.2 with it's IE10 off Windows 8.
When I try to remedy this by installing the(Retail) version off 11.2 flash I get a error.http://puu.sh/Fpi6
So That's when I tried to manually download Adobe Flash Player thinking that would be the case.
It gives me another error telling me I already have Adobe Flash 11.2 Windows 8 release bla bla bla.
I know it's not your fault for Microsoft shipping this version off flash but I do think its something that could be addressed quite easily.
If you need more info I am happy to provide it.
- XSplit User
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:48 pm
- Location: Netherlands
- CPU: AMD X4 B50(Unlocked X2 550) @ 3.8GHZ
- RAM: 12 GB Team Elite 1333 DDR3
- Graphics Card: GTX260 MSI lightning
- Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and Windows 8 RP x64
- Internet Connection: 30MB/4MB