Support & Community Forum
Get answers from our staff and other members of the XSplit community!

Endless Mirror Effect

Ask for general help about Broadcaster.
Forum rules 1. Consult the FAQ and do a quick forum search first.
2. Post your hardware and internet specs in your profile before creating a thread.

Endless Mirror Effect

by Knashegaming » Jun 12, 2012

Recently, I bought a new 27 inch High-definition monitor. I want to stream my video games through my AVerMedia Live Gamer HD capturing card and use XSplit as the software which streams to Twitch.tv.com. I set my resolution to 1920 x 1080 which my monitor supports. However, I received the endless mirror effect. The image below shows my screen with the mirror effect. I cannot stream anything due to this. Does anyone know how to fix this or what the problem might be? Thanks :D
[URL=http://www.speedtest.net][IMG]http://www.speedtest.net/result/2003758325.png[/IMG][/URL]
Attachments
Xsplit mirror effect.png
Xsplit mirror effect.png (523.15 KiB) Viewed 232 times
Knashegaming
XSplit User
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40GHz
RAM: 16gb DDR3
Graphics Card: Dual GTX 460 SE (SLI configuration)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
Capture Card: AVerMedia Live Gamer HD

Re: Endless Mirror Effect

by Ezkeraz » Jun 13, 2012

You can go to Tools > General Settings, at the General tab, then check the "Hide from Screen Region" option.

Alternatively, you can avoid putting the broadcaster where the captured Screen region is (make the viewport smaller so it's easier, it won't affect your streams), or use another monitor (if you have one) and put the broadcaster there instead.
Then I was a brand-spanking new freshman university student and countless doors to the mystical treasure that is known as that 'rose-colored campus life' lay open before me. I was half-swooned with glee. And the one I chose was...!

Image Like us on Facebook Image Follow us on Twitter
Ezkeraz
Support Staff